3DCaliper helps you develop the correct wall thickness and the minimum distance through automated analysis of 3D CAD geometry. The wall thickness is a key factor for quality and manufacturing, especially for castings. Permissible distance between tool components and assembly parts can be ensured. Furthermore, also both volume and surface geometries can be examined.
- Check geometry directly into the 3D CAD model.
- User defined accuracy.
- Outcome results presented in color.
- Direct integration into PTC Creo Parametric.
- Other CAD systems occurs imports from the STEP from IGES.
- 3D CAD geometry analysis saves time and gives more accurate results.
- Automated audit of a party and tools streamlines the test procedure, avoid errors, and reduces the need for prototypes.
- Quality and manufacturing relevant criteria addressed in the feasibility study, which shortens the design and manufacturing cycles.
- Material waste is avoided.
- Faster to market by clear time and cost savings.
- Users may start the analysis process within a few minutes.